I got memed by Nat. There is a link on wiki...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
http://www.nsnotables.blogspot.com/
2) Post the rules on your blog. (See above link on wiki.)
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag three random people by linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know they're tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6 Non-important things about me:
1. I do not eat any vegetables.
2. I like to sleep on my stomach, but can't currently due to the baby.
3. I hate the day of my birthday... December 31.
4. I am not an organized procrastinator... I usually get really frantic. Yet, I still put everything off til the last minute.
5. I text message my husbad like I am never going to see him again. I guess it is an addiction.
6. I am a night person.
I don't even think I have three people to tag! Here it goes... I am tagging John http://www.adelaideelinor.blogspot.com/ If you can give me 2 more at random...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment